While I Am Away...BuJo 8





Hope your week is going well so far. Today we are continuing with the monthly part of the February set up. Everyone needs a budget, right? I decided to help keep me on track that I would use the envelope method. Though it is not literally envelopes with money in them, I can create envelopes for different categories, and fill in the amount I spend till the envelope is filled up or in other words, empty of money.

This is the first time I am trying this system for my Bullet Journal. I will see if this will work for me, keeping me on track.


Next I am sharing with your my Future Class Project pages/ I designed them differently this time so that I could include a Sprocket photo (2 x 3) of the class project on each page.


You can see that I have continued with the same colours I started out with for February, but for the Project pages, I used some different colours. I have four of these pages for the month, the other two have different colours.

Hope that you are all having a great time doing something creative this week. I am sure that I will be having a wonderful time with my sisters when you see this post.

Take care, and happy creating!










No comments: