Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady Vintage Layout Class Series #1


Hello everyone! After 3 1/2 years I am back with some vintage Graphic 45 layout classes, and I'm real excited about it too.


Do you have special single photos of loved ones or friends, or heritage photos where there usually are only one or two for a layout? Do you love vintage layouts and want to learn some new techniques for yourself? Then this is the class for you! We have been requested to use the gorgeous G45 "Portrait of a Lady" collection for some layouts. We heard, and now have a series of 3 classes with Sabrina, each with two single page layouts. Each class will have a little homework, and some portions of the homework given for each class may not be used until another class, but it will help to have it done when needed.


BRING TO CLASS: paper trimmer, scissors, paper distresser, ink sponges and your favorite vintage ink colour (Sabrina used Gathered Twigs, but Tea Dye, Pumice Stone, & Vintage Photo all will work), non-stick craft mat, fine water mister, heat tool, mini-glue dots, double sided adhesive tape, glue, Black & White 3D Foam Squares or tape, and if you have the Spectrum Noir marker GB8, bring it to colour the pearls with.
Dates:
Thursday, May 4th
Thursday, May 11th
Thursday, June 1st
Time: 6:00 - 9:00
Cost: $35.00 + GST each class
Take ALL three classes and SAVE $5 each class

To register CONTACT Stacey at sbebc2011@gmail.com

Here is a closer look at each page, plus a little something about them.


Above is a photo of my Mom before I was born, and not long after she married my Dad. She is sitting outdoors and cross-stitching a beautiful table cloth, which I now have in my possession. My mom was always a lady, and this Portrait of a Lady collection fits her so very well. What better way to remember my mom than by using this paper collection. She loved roses all her life, so fussy cutting roses in these layouts is just the right kind of embellishment.


This second layout, shows my Mom with her Mom (my Omi). I believe my Mom is about 18 in this photo. I am not quite sure of the occasion here, but I believe it was the day they got their Canadian citizenship.

Love these two women.

Thank you for stopping by to check out these layouts. Happy creating!







1 comment: