Sharing Spellbinders Sample Cards - Owl



OK, today we are back to me sharing the sample cards I made for the Spellbinders Educator reveal a week ago. Today's is the "Owl" (SDS-039). Such a sweet owl, don't you think? You will have to forgive the non-Spellbinders sentiment this time. I enjoyed colouring this image, and had fun with the little extra feathers. It's so nice to have the dies for each item in the stamp set.


Here is the card when it was on display at the reveal. It is now on display at Scrapbook Essentials BC in the new Spellbinders section of the store.


Here is a closer look at the owl...


...and the side view to see the layering of this card. Of course you don't have to pop up all the layers I did, I just like the overall effect.


If you like colouring, whether it be with alcohol markers, colouring pencils, or watercolour pencils, this is a fun stamp and dies set! And, I know that there are 2 or 3 at Scrapbook Essentials BC, waiting for you to add to your repertoire and write you name on it.

Thank you for stopping by to have a look today. Happy colouring!






Spellbinders Canada Educator



No comments: