Exciting News!


Hello everyone!

Today, I will be sharing some pretty exciting news for those of you that have not yet heard about it, and over the next few days be posting further about it all.

Yesterday, Scrapbook Essentials BC made a big announcement and reveal at their Bi-annual Open House. It is all about the Spellbinders Canada Educator program! I was one of 10 store instructors across Canada chosen to participate in the program!! Of course, I am super excited.

This is what Stacey posted on the Scrapbook Essentials Facebook page.

"So....we announced our special reveal today at our Open House. Wow! Was it ever hard not to tell people before today. But we are so glad we didn't as we were able to tell so many people in person at the same time.

While at the Creativation show in Phoenix, I learned about a NEW program that was in the works with Spellbinders. This NEW program was for CANADA and is the Canadian Educator Program. The instant I heard about this program, I thought of Sabrina right away. So....I filled out an application, gathered testimonials, and had Sabrina put together a profile, included all of her social media links and submitted her application. Anticipation almost got the best of me waiting a few weeks....and then the news arrived. Sabrina was one of the 10 maximum candidates to represent Spellbinders Canada as a Spellbinders Canadian Educator! She will be teaching exclusively through our studio and is the only Educator on Vancouver Island. Classes will be held monthly and will focus on the latest products offered through Spellbinders.
We are so excited about this new addition to the studio and are thrilled to be representing Spellbinders Canada!"
 Here are some of the photos from the reveal...

 
 Me at the display table...


Here are a couple of the cards I created using these newly released stamps and dies by Spellbinders.

 Isn't that owl adorable?

I was surprised by the cake Stacey ordered...


 It was wonderful to be able to share with everyone all the great products from Spellbinders with everyone and answer their questions. I myself am so excited that I now want a Prizm along with a ton of other product.


This will be great as a portable die cutting & emboss tool to take to crops for those smaller dies!

Over the next few days you will see posts related to the rest of the cards made for this reveal as well as the first Spellbinders class in April! I look forward to many more Spellbinders classes and representing Spellbinders as a Canadian Spellbinders Educator.

Happy creating everyone!


No comments: