Spectum Noir Colouring Class 1 - HFC Woodsy Treescape Stamps




Scrapbook Essentials BC,  is starting Spectrum Noir Colouring Classes. For the first class we will be working with "Essentials" and "Greens", using the Heartfelt Creations stamps from "Woodsy Treescapes".

I like to always create a practice sheet before I colour the actual piece for my project whenever I use a new stamp. That way I can put it in a binder and have it as a resource when I next use the same stamp again in the future.

This is my practice sheet for these two stamps.


Now, I will show you the simple (CAS) cards that we will have completed for the first colouring class.

Front view


Colouring close-up (you can see that I am a little out of practice)


Side view


The second card is a little more detailed. Front view...(I think I might change some of those colour banners as I don't like the colours...)


Colouring close-up


Side view


Spectrum Noir #1 - Essentials & Greens


I'm so excited to have the opportunity to teach Spectrum Noir Classes again. If you have never used alcohol markers to colour and blend before, or would love a refresher course, I look forward to seeing you there. We will begin with the two basic sets of "Essentials" and "Greens". You will receive Practice Sheets in class, as well as the stamped project pieces. You may wish to bring a 3-hole binder and clear page/sheet covers to place your practice sheets and notes into. We will complete 2 simple cards in class.


This is what you will need to bring to class with you: pen &/or pencil (for notes), non-stick craft mat, adhesive, scissors, and your black & white 3D Foam Squares (large). If you already have your Spectrum Noir markers Bring your Essentials (blender, BGR1, BGR3) Greens (DG2, DG3, DG4, CG1, CG2).


These are the Spectrum Noir classes that are scheduled;

Class 1 - Saturday, February 18th - 10:00 - 12:30 (Essentials and Greens - 2 packs)
Class 2 - Saturday, March 18th - 10:00 - 12:30 (Blues, Yellow and Cool Greys - 3 packs)
Class 3 - Saturday, April 22nd - 10:00 - 12:30 (Pinks and Turquoises - 2 packs)
Class 4 - Saturday, May 27th - 10:00 - 12:30 (Browns, Reds and Warm Greys - 3 packs)
Class 5 - Saturday, June 10th - 10:00 - 12:30 (Pale Hues & Purples - 2 packs)



Where:  Scrapbook Essentials, BC - 3730 Grange Road in the Studio
Cost:  $25 + GST for each class IF YOU HAVE THE MARKERS

If you do not have the markers each pack is $17.95 plus taxes PLUS the cost of each Class

If you wanted to commit to the full series, and you need to buy the markers too, we will give you a discount on the markers of 10% off all 12 packs.


Contact Stacey - sbebc2011@gmail.com to register 

I will try to include the Copic coordinating colours in the Scrapbook Essentials BC class posting of marker colours to bring if you have copics instead of SN markers.

Spectrum Noir     DG4                    Copic      VG99
                             DG3                                   VG67
                             DG2                                    G21
                             BGR3                                  C4
                             BGR1                                  C2
                             CG2                                     ?

On a personal note, it's been a long time since I've coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers. I loved it three years ago, and I still love it (even though I am a little out of practice).






No comments: