Kaisercraft Christmas Wishes - Last Minute Cards 1


I know that Christmas is now over, and I've just returned from a week long visit to Calgary to see Dana and the grandchildren, but it seems I did not schedule a couple of Christmas card posts. I had all the photos ready and in my draft, but didn't get any further with them. I'm sharing them with you anyway because it can still be inspiration for those that still have some of this paper left, or to those that start preparing already for Christmas 2017!

These are all created using the 6 1/2" X 6 1/2" Kaisercraft "Christmas Wishes" pad. The first one has some fussy cutting of Poinsettias layered and cut off around the edges of the smaller section popped up on the front of the card.


For the card below, I fussy cut one of the smaller gold foil doilies and cut it in half to position behind the gold matted little sentiment cut-a-part.


Gold foil matted layers really make things pop on this card.


Thanks for joining me on this quick, overdue, post. Of course the design, or layout, of these cards can work with any number of paper collections.

Wishing you all a healthy, successful, and happy new year!

Happy creating!






No comments: