Noel Again

This was my final completed Christmas card. I have multiple elements that could make up 2 or 3 more cards - will have to see if I get around to it before next Christmas.  ;)


I used the cut outs from this card for the sentiment on the layered tag. I sewed a few borders on and paired the kraft with gingham for a folksy feel. The tag base was inked a bit with Vintage Cream and threaded through some ribbon and adhered to the card. Some twine and a snowflake brad were added for embellishment.

It also appears that I inked around the edges of the patterned paper on the card base. :)


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Kraft
  • Patterned Paper: unknown
  • Ink: Vintage Cream, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo (or Walnut Stain?) Distress Ink (Ranger)
  • Dies: Tag Sale #7, Alpha-whimsy (Paper Smooches)
  • Accessories: button twine, ribbon from 2014 Christmas Make It Market Kit, snowflake brad (Recollections?)
  • Other Tools: sewing machine

No comments: