Wedding Invites

I promised myself after this experience that I would never make wedding invitations again. I can't seem to help being sucked in somehow, this time due to the small quantity required and the client's non-pickiness.

Regardless of the 30-count required, I designed the most labor-intensive invitation possible! I'm seriously in love with it, though.


The sleeve is removed to reveal the full bride and groom silhouettes.


The interior was composed of 3 layers, sewn together and patterned paper adhered to camouflage it.


I'm always happy when this type of mass production is over. :)


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Rustic Cream, Vintage Cream, Classic Kraft
  • Patterned Paper: New Leaf damask
  • Stamps: none!
  • Ink: none!
  • Dies: Bride & Groom Silhouettes, Labels 18 (Spellbinders), Stitched Circles (Lil' Inkers)
  • Other Tools: sewing machine/thread