Weekly Scrapper by Scrapbook Expo

Wow! I can't believe that nearly three weeks have gone by since the last bog post! It has been an unusual month for me, with nothing going according to plan! We all have those times in our life, I'm sure.

Though I don't have a creation to share with you yet, I do have something exciting to share with you. I was featured on Weekly Scrapper by Scrapbook Expo by Leann Ostergaard! My 'London Tower' layout, using Graphic 45's French Country paper and their tags, was the project shared there. Thank you Leann, what a surprise! I have to brag a little, so hop on over to see what wonderful things were said about my layout.

Thank you Gloria Stengel for bringing the post to my attention. I was amazed and blown away.

Hope everyone is still having fun papercrafting away!


-


No comments: