Tutorial - Couture Birthday Card & Box

Added Notation: The instruction pages are hard to read, so it may be best to email me at glimmercraft.sabrina@gmail.com to request a copy of these instructions as a pdf version. Thanks.

My goodness, it's February already!

I have a second tutorial or set of instructions for you today. I've had many requests for a tutorial on how to make this card and box too. Since no one commented that this wasn't working  I'll do the same thing and post each page of the class instructions. Here's a photo of it first, and more can be found here.


As in yesterday's tutorial post,you should be able to click on each page, right click and save or print each page individually.




Have fun making yours! If you have problems getting your free tutorial, let me know.

Happy papercrafting!


No comments: