More Chalkboard Fun

Last year Scrapbook Parade had their first Chalkboard Technique card class. We had so much fun, I thought it was time to have another Chalkboard class. These are the cards we'll be making.


I always show each individual card so that those taking the class here in Victoria, can have a better look. So here are the details.



This is what I used in the making of this card.

My Favorite Things Chalkboard Frame Builder Die-Namics, Flower Medley Die-Namics, and Chalkboard Greetings stamp set. I also used Tim Holtz Sizzix Woodgrain folder and Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy ink pad on the frame. Buttercup Liquid Pearls for flower centers and random dots.

Next card...




And this is what I used to make the card with...

May Arts Burlap Ribbon (I cut off the wired edges), My Favorite Things Chalkboard Greetings stamp set, Woodgrain Fence Die-Namics, Fall Leaves die-Namics, and Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy ink pad.

For the last card...



For this card I did a lot of colouring on the black with coloured pencils. Here are the things used in making this card.

My Favorite Things Chalkboard Greetings stamp set,  Sweet Roses stamp set and Roses and Leaves Die-Namics, Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX Die-Namics, coloured pencil crayons, and a white Gelly Roll pen for the borders.

I white embossed the flowers and leaves, die cut them with the coordinating Die-Namics, and then had fun colouring them in and arrange them.

That's it for this card class. Look out for a Christmas Chalkboard class a couple of months down the road.

Thank you for stopping by to have a peek. Happy papercrafting!




2 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

Love!

Sharon said...

love love love the colored pencils on this card. You are now pinned in my card making ideas.