Washi Tape 1

Wehoo! Took a little time out of the long weekend to craft!

I've been wanting to play with washi tape for some time but never wanted to actually buy it.  Fortunately, I won some from the Scrapbooker's Paradise challenge blog!

Here is my first:


I stamped off the flowers once before stamping over the sentiment.


I'm submitting this into the Simon Says Stamp challenge: Anything Goes and the Scrapbooker's Paradise challenge: Embellish a little (or a lot). I'm hoping that the washi tape counts as embellishing...  ;)


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Kraft, Rustic White
  • Stamps: Funky Florals, Doilies (Inkadinkado)
  • Ink: Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise, Tumbled Glass Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ranger)
  • Dies: Stitched Mats - Squares (L'il Inkers)
  • Other Tools: washi tape - The Sweetest Thing (My Mind's Eye), Clear Star gel pen (Sakura)

7 comments:

Sabrina said...

I LOVE the little square sentiment! A really happy sentiment,too. Fun colours and floral stamp! The washi tape colours match so well too. Nice to see you had a little time to craft. :)

Linda Pekrul said...

What a great sentiment and card! The little touch of washi tape is just perfect. Thanks so much for Playing with us in Paradise this week.

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous CAS card Dana, I love that sentiment. Thank you for joining us for Playing in Paradise this week.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I love the whole design of this and the sentiment is brilliant !! LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Dawn said...

Hi Dana, A gorgeous CAS card. I just love that sentiment and how you've embellished it with the washi tape. Beautiful design. Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise.

Hugs, Dawn

Jessi Fogan said...

Of course washi counts! And trying new stuff for free is the best, isn't it? You gotta love winning crafty things! Love that fun sentiment & the yellow & blue against the kraft :) Glad you could join us in Paradise again :)

Leigh Penner said...

I love your card, Dana! It's fabulous!