One Page Wonders #2

-I think this is my favorite one of the three

I'm keeping this brief for you today. This layout is mainly yellow. At this time of year it is a colour I like after the cold days of winter because it makes me feel warm. I'm craving warmth and sunshine. Lol, then when it gets too warm I complain.


This took a lot of working inking all the paper edges...even the little banner strips! Whew, that took some time, but I love the way it looks.

Here are a few detail close ups.


The cards that are a part of this collection (Pink Paislee Nantucket) I ended up cropping and using throughout all three of the layouts, as you see I've done above and with the other two layouts.


Well, do you think it was worth all that inking? I did it while watching a Hallmark movie online, so it wasn't so drawn out of a job to do. Oh, I used Tim Holtz Distress ink pad Pumice Stone for that job in case you are wondering.

Thank you for stopping by, and happy crafting !







No comments: