Happy Birthday to a Dear Friend

-someone very special

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a terrific weekend.

Today is the birthday of a very dear friend of mine, and of course I had to make her a birthday card! She takes many of my classes, so instead of going to my bin of already made cards, I created a special card just for her. I have so many scraps, that it was my first 'go to' for paper. I pulled out several leftovers from previous Graphic 45 classes, plus some other paper I can't recall. I came up with this card for her and want to share it with you.


I fussy cut some scraps to make up the rose arrangement on the card. Hopefully you can see the little drops of Glossy Accents everywhere, as dew drops.


In this photo you can better see that I even filled the inside of the card. Because I wrote in it before taking the photos, I didn't take shots of the interior of the card.


In this shot you better see the embossing (Spellbiders M-Bossibilities Enchanted) on the front.


This final shot shows the layers created with dimensionals. My friend loves layers and dimension on her cards even more than I do.

So that's it for today's post. Thank you for stopping by to have a look.






No comments: