A Christmas Thank You

I made up four of these babies based on a past retrosketch.  ;)


I didn't have time to participate at that time but have had the sketch as my desktop background since, hoping I'd be able to do something with it.

I stamped the wreaths in  2 different greens and then added some random berries. The sentiment is one of my most loved ones from the set since it is rare to find a specific Christmas thank you. The patterned paper is from a DCWV stack that I have.

The medallions were die cut and assembled. As a final touch, I rolled the edges in glue and then through some chunky white glitter.

I'm entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.

Thanks for peeking!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Kraft, Stamper's Select White
  • Patterned Paper: (DCWV)
  • Stamps: 2012 Holiday Tags, Signature Christmas
  • Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko), New Leaf, Pinefeather, Scarlet Jewel
  • Dies: medallion (Tim Holtz Sizzix)
  • Other Tools: chunky white glitter (Martha Stewart)

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Love that cute little wreath stamp! ...and the glitter around the fan folded medallion/rosette... I never know what to call it, as I've heard called both almost equally.

Lynn said...

absolutely gorgeous. I love the extra touch of glitter.