Waltzingmouse CAS

I've been excited to play with this mini-stamp set from Waltzingmouse since I first saw it! I'm not big into puns but I couldn't resist this giant, juicy-looking strawberry...


I struggled with the stamping process here as the ink that collected on the stamp base transferred to the card. :( I'm not sure if these stamps just aren't "cut" as deep or if I was pressing much too hard. Will be careful in future.

I was really excited to dress up this card with a funky die-cut frame... I'm really quite proud of myself! ;)

I'm hooking this up to Moxie Fab's Thank You card challenge.

Thanks for peeking!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
  • Patterned Paper: New Leaf gingham
  • Stamps: Big Berries - Strawberries (Waltzingmouse)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Pure Poppy, New Leaf
  • Dies: Circles and Grand Circles (Spellbinders)

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

The circle design is so striking!

Charmaine Stack said...

What a fresh, fun design! Perhaps you can trim the stamp base a bit? I find these stamps do not need as much pressure as red rubber stamps.