Flippin'

I found the concept and sentiments of Papertrey Ink's Flipping Out stamp set/dies irresistible and finally got some time to play with them.

I made up a set of cards, same layout but varied sentiments and flip flop patterns and colors, as a birthday gift. I didn't have time to photograph the ensemble before giving it away and so I whipped up one that is similar to my favorite from the bunch.


The flip flops are Harvest Gold but look darker in this picture. I thought that the Modern Wood Mats stamp looked like a fun similitude of water.

It is impossible to tell in the picture but I used a sparkly gel pen over the "flippin'."

Thanks for peeking!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
  • Stamps: Flipping Out
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Harvest Gold, Hawaiian Shores
  • Dies: Flipping Out
  • Other Tools: rhinestones (dollar store), Clearstar pen (Sakura)

3 comments:

Golap Mohi Uddin said...

Nice as usual...

Sabrina said...

So cute Dana! I've been seeing those flip-flops all over. The wood stamp does look like water. Great job!

Laurie said...

Ack! So insanely cute! I love the woodgrain mat behind the flips! Adorable!!