Christmas in July Series - Part 1c - Scrapbook Parade Class

Welcome back to day three of this set of cards.


Today I'll show you the Snowflake card.


Once again I took five chipboard snowflakes and covered them with VersaMark ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder, and covered them with Icicle Stickles. I wove 1/8" red ribbon through them to create a sort of wreath of snowflakes as you can see in the following close up.


For the sentiment, I stamped it in Cranberry Colorbox ink directly onto the card base, and once again used Spellbinders Petite Ovals to cut out of the gold foil and green cardstocks. The entire green & gold layer is popped up to create a set back sentiment in the oval as seen in the close up below.


I then added the tiny red pearls on either side of the oval frame. Another fairly simple Christmas card.

Once again I thank you for stopping by and hope you check in tomorrow for the final card of this set.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the CAS design of this card! TFS! ;o)