Boise - River Hike With Lerina


Hello dear blog friends! Today I'm posting another double page layout.


I got to use my new Cricut again for the second time. It was a Christmas present to myself. I love using the Cricut for the lettering of a layout title.

The photos are from a hike that my youngest daughter and I would make on occasion just SE of Boise, ID. We loved walking there, especially in the Spring and Fall. The scenery was amazing, and there is such diversity in the rock and ground there. Even though one might consider Boise to be in the middle of a desert, it can be quite beautiful and even green for a few months of the year.

My one regret with this layout is the circle in the upper right corner. I should have found a better position to include it in the layout.

 Thank you for letting me share with you, and go down "Memory Lane". Happy Crafting!

No comments: