PTI 5th Anniversary: Day 6 and CR84FN

The PTI countdown projects begin at Nichole's blog! The 5th Anniversary challenge for today involved 5 sketches to choose from. I LOVE THEM ALL!!

I tried a few different things (and actually threw out my first attempt--something I've rarely, if ever, done--probably something that I should do more often...  ;)  ) before I decided to go with the simplest sketch (pictured below).


I figured out that I can take decent indoor shots (good for night hours or blizzard conditions) if I play around with the lighting in my craft room, hooray!

I used the color combination over at CR84FN.

Don't be surprised if I use more of these sketches in the future!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush, Spring Rain
  • Stamps: Garden of Life
  • Ink: Memento Angel Pink and Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Pure Poppy
  • Other Tools: Sweet Blush saddlestitch ribbon, sewing machine/thread, button (unknown)/embroidery floss, Clearstar gel pen (Sakura)

4 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply beautiful Dana! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Deborah Frings said...

I really like this - the flowers are gorgeous, and I do like the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the pastel colors! ;o)

Lynn said...

Gorgeous! I love those swirls! They are perfect with the touch of pink!