Papertrey Playhouse: Mary's Die Cut Negative Challenge

I realized that I'm supposed to be posting Papertrey Playhouse's next challenge tomorrow... That means that, technically, Mary's die cut negative challenge ends today! I really wanted to play along and so whipped up this card while whipping up tomorrow's challenge card.


I embossed Papertrey's Edger #2 along the bottom of the card base and then used the same Edger to cut out a decorative edge on the Simply Valentine patterned paper. I die-cut out the Fillable Frames #3, stamped the frame in Sweet Blush and then used selective inking to add the sentiment from Happy Trails in Pure Poppy and Raspberry Fizz.

Thanks for peeking! Be sure to check out Papertrey Playhouse's new challenge tomorrow!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
  • Patterned Paper: Simply Valentine
  • Stamps: Fillable Frames #3, Happy Trails
  • Ink: Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz
  • Dies: Edgers #2, Fillable Frames #3
  • Other Tools: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), rhinestones/iRock (Imaginisce)

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is a fantastic card, Dana, great patterned paper!

Sabrina said...

I love that die! Great card Dana! The sentiment is so true.

Mary said...

I like the double edge at the bottom - very nicely done!