Colour Create Challenge 88 - Pink, Green & a Neutral

 Suzie picked the bright and cheerful colours of pink and green along with a neutral for Colour Create Challenge #88,  with the option of hand made flowers. Such fun colours! I was very excited about the hand made flower idea.

I have many jars with handmade paper flowers I've made with scraps, in a variety of colours. However, my excitement is due to the fact that for Christmas I bought myself  an EKTool Dimensional Flower Punch and thought this would be the perfect opportunity to break it in.

For this challenge we are also each using an image from our sponsor, Kenny K. I chose to go with Maddison Attitude.  Check out all the downloads!



It was a lot of fun making this card, and I know a couple of granddaughters that might appreciate this card with these colours.

I don't have Copics, so for his image I used my Prismacolour pencils. I found that by going over my colouring with the white pencil it had the same effect as the Copic clear blender has with the coloured Copics. It smoothed out the pencil lines and blended the colours together better. ( I didn't use it on the bags)

Check out the DT inspirational designs at Colour Create Challenge.






TOOLS &  SUPPLIES

STAMPS: Hero Arts-Clear-Celebrate
SPELLBINDERS: Standard Oval Large, Scalloped Oval Small
Prisma Colour Pencils 
EKTools: Dimensional Flower Punch
PTI Button
Black Gel Pen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card:) I love the colors :)

Stef