Baby Blanket Tags

I've been somewhat MIA and it's not due to me moving on from papercrafting.

I've been keeping busy organizing my house. My craft room has desperately cried for a makeover and while it is definitely in the works, I am also occupied with 3 little ones and other projects, so it's been rather slow-going.

After weeding through my linen closet, I decided it was time to retire the baby blankets. While I have a fabulous memory, I wanted to be sure that I would be able to remember who each blanket was for and from.

As my first baby, Taylor received the most baby blankets. After weeding out ones that weren't sentimental, I was left with these.


 As my first daughter, Averi also received several lovely baby blankets. Noticeably absent (to family!), is Averi's beloved "blankie" (adopted from Taylor, who received it from Omi) which is on vacation in Idaho.


My last child, Ella, didn't receive any baby blankets since we obviously had plenty left over from the other two children. Instead, Ella adopted one of Taylor's blankets and so I made a tag that indicated as much.


Thanks for taking a peek! Feel free to check out some of my organizing projects here, or my organizing inspiration here and here on Pinterest.


{Supplies}
  • Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Rustic Cream, Rustic White (all Papertrey Ink)
  • Stamps: Harold's ABCs & Sally's ABCs (Lawn Fawn), Baby (Impression Obsession)
  • Ink: Old Paper, Brushed Corduroy, Weathered Wood & Milled Lavender Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Ranger)
  • Dies: Tag Sale #4 (Papertrey Ink)
  • Other Tools: twine, safety pins

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Such a great idea Dana! They are adorable tags.

KidSpace Stuff said...

Love the tags! These would be great for tagging anything, especially gifts, but I think tagging retired treasures is a great idea.