A Perpetual Birthday/Anniversary Calendar

My mother-in-law obligingly admits to a poor memory.

Earlier this year, she asked me to fill in a 2011 calendar with birthdays and anniversaries. So when I saw the tutorial below on eighteen25 (fabulous blog!!!), I knew exactly what I would do with their lovely free printables.



Instead of using patterned paper to pretty up the pages (which I printed on white cardstock), I did some quick stamping, going for a distress-y look and trying to keep the inks light enough to write over. I attached eyelets and clipped them all together with a metal ring. The finishing touch was the last bit of Pure Poppy saddlestitch ribbon in my arsenal.

 (Stamps: Rustic Snowflakes by Papertrey Ink)

 (Stamps: Heart Prints by Papertrey Ink)

 (Stamp: Through the Trees by Papertrey Ink)

 (Stamps: Scattered Showers and Additions by Papertrey Ink)

 (Stamps: All About You by Papertrey Ink)

 (Stamps: Beautiful Blooms II by Papertrey Ink)

 (Stamps: With Sympathy by Papertrey Ink)

 (Stamps: Up, Up & Away by Papertrey Ink)

 (Stamps: Back to School by Papertrey Ink)

 (Stamps: Leaf Prints by Papertrey Ink)

 (Stamps: Harvest Berries by Papertrey Ink)

(Stamps: Bells & Boughs by Papertrey Ink)

That last set is my favorite set from this year's Christmas releases!

As you can see, I've already filled in birthdays and anniversaries for my mother-in-law. I'm thinking she can just hang this on an adhesive hook where she hangs all her calendars and phone lists.

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh, Dana! This is great! Wendy will love it! Would've loved being there with you, crafting away. ;)

Lynn said...

What an absolutely fabulous project! I think July and November are my favorite months :)

Karen B. said...

Beautiful stamping, and what a great idea!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool....I need one of these!!!

Unknown said...

Love this Dana! I really need one of these ... too many birthday's & anniversary's to remember. TFS! ;o)

Nona said...

What a neat project, Dana! Love the stamping on each page. Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas :)