Christmas Cards for the Grandchildren (Part 3)


The fifth of six cards made for my six Grandchildren is now completed, and is another challenge entry. The sketch is from Our Creative Corner and created by Iwona Palamountain. It`s a nice easy sketch which is perfect for this busy time of year.

For this fifth card, I used the same image as I did for one of the cards in Part 1, except printed it larger.



Using Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Accents, I created a five point star shape (or pentagon, if you will) around the circle and added various sizes of pearls to decorated it. This one, I think, will be for my 4 1/2 yr old Granddaughter, Claire.

The last, and sixth, card for this series I`ll post seperately as Part 3a. Thank you again for taking the time from your busy schedule to stop by and check out this posting. All the best to our friends out there.

3 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wonderful card and stunning use of those spellbinders die cuts. The pearls are the perfect embellishment for them. Terrific job on decorating Wendy's sketch. So happy to have you join in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness, Sabrina...is this ever pretty! I love the pearl-adorned frame to showcase that beautiful Christmas image. A perfect card to celebrate the season. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner! :)

Wendy J. said...

Sabrina, you've been chosen as the challenge winner at Our Creative Corner for this entry! It's fantastic! Congratulations! Be sure to collect your "Top Talent" badge from the side bar.