Cards for the Grandchildren (Part 1)

I was addressing some Christmas cards when I realized I hadn`t made any cards for my 6 grandchildren! Since time is pressing, and children don`t need anything elaborate, I wanted to make creating these cards easy for myself. I went on line and found images that I had seen on cards over the years. I sized them for cards and printed them.

Here are two of the six cards cards I need to make. I have a busy day tomorrow, but I hope to get a couple more made since I need to send them off ASAP.


The red is popped up as is the image (Cover of a children`s book). Hopefully you can see this in the side view.


Here`s a cute one. I think this one I may give to my youngest grandaughter. I think she`ll like baby Jesus in the manger.


I tried something different on this card. Well actually two things. Behind the circle I used three of the oval Fancy Tags Two. I put one on each side of the circle and then cut the thrid one in half to place at the top and bottom of the circle. The other thing was using Glossy Accents instead of my usual Liquid Pearls. I think it looks quite pretty and will have to try it again. The Silent Night... is heat embossed with silver.

Well that`s it for this posting on the Grandchildren`s Christmas cards. I hope to have two more real soon. Thanks for stopping by today. All the best to you and happy days ahead.

Sabrina
(Having difficulties uploading my usual signature)

No comments: