Papertrey Playhouse Tag Challenge

Krista came up with the unique and well-prepared idea of sending the other Papertrey Playhouse gals an assortment of die cuts and a semi-premade tag to put towards a project. I admit that I'm very curious to see what the other ladies put together! I'll be taking a peek as soon as I have submitted this...


I decided to keep it as a tag rather than apply it to a card. It came assembled with: jar stamp, patterned papers, lace and stitching. I added the dress form and Larger than Life die cuts, as well as the die cut heart (which I inked over Pure Poppy), the sentiments and ribbon.

Thank you, Krista, for having such a fun idea!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Stamps: Tiny Tags
  • Ink: Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst
  • Other Tools: ribbon (Michael's clearance bin)

4 comments:

Krista said...

LOVE it!! i still haven't used the dress form (how sad is that?!). this is def making me want to.

Sabrina said...

So cute Dana!

Victoria said...

Love what you came up with Dana! This was definitely a fun challenge!

Deb said...

Love what you put together!! You're making me want to get that dress form!! I keep adding it to my cart them removing it for something else...but not anymore!! Great job!!!