Masculine 16th Birthday

I'm interrupting our normal Mother's Day card "programming" with a masculine birthday card I made for a former coworker to give to her son. I'm hoping that this card isn't too juvenile for a 16-year-old's bday.....


My husband's critique isn't trustworthy (he was hesitant) so I'm open to feedback!


P.S. For those interested, I switched the picture in my last post to the final project.

{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Enchanted Evening, Stamper's Select White, Summer Sunrise
  • Patterned Paper: By the Numbers
  • Stamps: Simple Sentiments
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Spiced Marmalade Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ranger)
  • Dies: By the Numbers, Seeing Stars
  • Other Tools: corrugated cardboard, By the Numbers impression plate, Diamond Plate Cuttlebug embossing folder (Provo Craft)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I think it is great! Love the cardboard...nice CAS design is perfect for a masculine card!

Unknown said...

I like it! CAS cards always works for teens! ;D

Lisa Petrella said...

I think this is a GREAT masculine card for a teen! LOVE all of the texture!!!