PTI Make It Monday: Distressed Edges

This week's Make It Monday at PTI is one of my favorite techniques and so it was super easy for me to find a way to incorporate distressed edges in a project.

The white piece on this card was a scrap from this project here. I used it as a mask and loved the colors that were left on it. I stitched a border, distressed the edges and threw it on a beautiful Spring-colored card base (Harvest Gold)...


I love how the doily cutout looks like a flower for Spring or a snowflake for Winter...

I'm loving these PTI Make it Mondays!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Harvest Gold, Stamper's Select
  • Stamps: Tags for Spring
  • Ink: Summer Sunrise, Bundled Sage (Tim Holtz Distress Ink)
  • Die: Doily Details Collection (C)
  • Other Tools: sewing machine/thread, paper edge distresser (Tim Holtz Tonic)

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

Dana this is so innovative and pretty!

Shobana said...

So pretty! :)