Valentine Series - Polk-a-dots


It's that time of year again for hearts and love! And, I just love making Valentines cards! This year I challenged myself to try and keep them simple. Well, simple for me, anyway. There will be a series of them that I've scheduled for you to check out.

For this first one of the series, I used Hero Arts Cling Polk-a-dots stamp and combined it with the black with white polk-a-dotted ribbon. I attached 4 strips of ribbon sided by side to created a wider ribbon effect. Two red Spellbinders hearts are popped up, one over the other with the sentiment stamped on it from Flourishes Tag Lines.

The gray chipboard frame was from a tin of various such frames I purchased from a Dollar store, and I added the gunmetal brads.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

“Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you! You left a comment on her blog on Jan 3rd, and that led me here. I'm glad I did! Your Valentine card today is in my favorite colors and I love polka dots! I wandered about your blog and you have many beautiful things. Thanks for sharing and I'll be back.