Stamping Vacation DT: Lots of Paper Challenge

This month's Lots of Paper challenge over at the Stamping Vacation blog asks us to use paper that looks like fabric, such as linen or gingham. I hunted through my collection and was ecstatic to find some denim-looking paper!  With it, I created these:


I think of them as my "Bald Dragonfly" cards... I hope Karen doesn't mind! ;)

I couldn't decide which one I liked better...


Anyone have an opinion?


Thanks for stopping by!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Kraft
  • Patterned Paper: denim (unknown brand)
  • Stamps: Fillable Frames #1, Fillable Frames #2
  • Ink: Dark Chocoalte
  • Buttons: Terracotta Tile
  • Other Tools: jute twine

4 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I can't pick between them, they are both gorgeous cards.
Love the denim paper.
Jen x

Karen B. said...

Awww, thank you for the highest ever of compliments! I like them both, but for some reason my eye keeps going to the Thank You Very Much card, gives the illusion of more layers but still keeping it oh so simple and fabulous?

Unknown said...

I like both cards. TYFS