More Scraps to Christmas Tags

Here is a second set of folded Christmas tags made from card scraps. These have a slight Malaysian look to them. If I have put more work into them I could have pushed that theme, but wanted a quick project, so  I opted not to.
Be on the look out for more Christmas gift tags to come. I made a lot of them!

ANNOUNCEMENT

You may be wondering about all these Christmas scrapbook pages, Christmas cards, and Christmas gift tags I'm making. Well, I have another craft sale coming up this month on Saturday the 27th, at the Willow Ridge community hall on Acadia, SE Calgary. So, needless to say, I'm getting ready for that.

Keep your creative juices flowing!

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sabrina these look gorgeous I love the design of each one I am sure these will go like hot cakes at the Craft sale.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Larisa said...

Oh, they are so cute))

Jinny Newlin said...

Super, stinkin' cute, Sabrina! LOVE each and every one with all their fabulous details!