Aqua & Pink Christmas

I love traditional Christmas colors, but it is always fun to create something using non-traditional colors. Over the past few years, we see more and more color combinations to for Christmas decor. This is one color I've seen on trees and home Christmas decor. I've seen it on both the traditional green tree as well as on white trees and either way, it is a beautiful look.

I used the following:
Silver foil cardstock, Spellbinders Snowflakes, 3 Poinsettias stamped & cut out into 3 layers (each layer pop-dotted), White Opal Liquid Pearls, Icicle & Silver Stickles, and a jeweled flourish.(I've had the pink tipped leaves for a while)

2 comments:

poerava said...

Bonjour
C'est une très belle page et la carte assortis c'est superbe aussi toute ces perles c'est tres beau

Helen F. said...

I have to say that I lean toward non-traditional Christmas colors and this layout is a BEAUTY!!