Back to School Scrapbooking Tips

I'm sending my eldest child to Kindergarten tomorrow! I'm so excited to scrapbook the occasion even though I don't have a ton of "crafting" time and scrapbooking so thoroughly intimidates me. But how can I balk when there are such ideas as these??

First, you must check out Scrapbook Update's article Cool for School. It gives perfect tips for tracking your child's school years!

Next, check out these amazing projects! Give a little love at their blogs...

This beauty is from Laurie Willison at Soapbox Creations. She's one of my fav creative geniuses! You must check out each page of this masterful little "first day" album she created with brown paper lunch bags!


This album was created by Nichole Heady, co-master of Papertrey Ink. Again, you must go and check out each page she has created for this sweet memento! She also has a cute scrapbook layout at the same link.


This layout is from Niki Estes of My Paper Creations:



Melissa at Melissa's Paperie created this cute First & Last page... What a terrific idea!



There is so much inspiration out there! Seek it out for your own back-to-school projects! ;)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Oh Dana! SO glad you like my album! Thanks for the email today! Love Nichole's album and Melissa page too! SO cute!