ATC Glimmer Challenge 3: Sabrina's Inspiration

For this inspirational piece I focused more on the patina colors of the photos. I'll choose different colors from these photos for my next inspirational piece. The color combinations from these images are numerous.

I have to admit something here. I had made a card prior to the one posted, but I forgot something and had to make it all over again! Can you believe it! I was focusing so much on my goal to make more A2 cards rather than my usual A7's that I forgot to make a shaped card! The A2 card looks better to me, but here is my never before used shape card using Spellbinders Labels 10.


You can see here 2 gray colors, two blue-green colors of paper, and a stamped bronze-like color. This bronze-like color was achieved firstly by the color of paper stamped on using VersaFine Vintage Sepia ink and then heat embossed with clear powder. To give the card an aged patina look, I ink distressed all layers of paper using a combination of Tim Holtz's Weathered Wood Distress ink and VersaFine Vintage Sepia.

I used Spellbinders Ribbon Tags Trio to cut and emboss the ribbon tag out of the lighter gray cardstock. Using both before mentioned inks, I changed the coloring of the light gray paper and though you you can't tell from the photo, I popped it up.

I can hardly wait to post another card inspired by the Challenge Photo Collage! I can see different styles and color combinations from it, and want to create some of the ideas I have, inspired by the collage. Look forward to seeing your inspirational designs! Have fun!

Supplies and Tools

Spellbinders Labels 10 and Ribbon Tags Tro
Stamps: Kaiser Craft Gypsy Sisters Clear Stamp Set, American Crafts Clear Stamp Collection Enjoy
Inks: VersaFine Vintage Sepia and Tim Holtz's Distress Ink Weathered Wood
Clear embossing powder
Ribbon

No comments: