Happy Happy Birthday

I am absolutely in LOVE with Fillable Frames! Sentiments have never been easier to dress up!

This card is for my sis-in-law's husband... He's the favorite of everyone with kids because he unfailingly takes them off of our hands for a time. Where does he get his energy?? The kids love him!

I apologize for the pic quality... My mother is opposed to using flash so they turn out blurry. (Love you, mom!)

This card is simple... Kraft stamped with Cornish Heritage Farms woodgrain in VersaMark and embossed with clear powder. A notched piece of Dark Chocolate grosgrain was adhered using ScorTape and the Fillable Frame, after being stamped using Dark Chocolate ink, was pop-dotted in the center. The Ripe Avocado buttons were tied with Jute and pop-dotted as well. (To hide the white pop dots, I colored them with a brown Copic marker... This is best done BEFORE attaching everything...)

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

dana this card turned out wonderful, I love it!